Sabtu, 11 September 2010

With YOU, FOREVER !


I need a little HUG
a Little KISS
it will make me feel more better :')

Stay here...
don't go anywhere
You're the answer of prayer
The last thing on my mind
Who's always breathing in my blood


Take me somewhere . we can belong together. bring me flying higher .
ONLY TWO of US....!
to A beautiful , peace , and natural place, far from the city
coz I want to BE WITH YOU , forever
Nothing MORE .... !!
My BIGGEST wish is ONLY YOU. YOU. YOU

Coz you're my everything
You're my guardian angel
You're my breath
Nothing i can't do with YOU..!

LOVE ME...
be the LAST in my Life
be my Dream Prince and life in our story
"i want to spend my life with you forever"
JUST YOU , baby !
i'll be anything what you want
in JESUS we'll happy together ! ;)

rachelsitumorang.©Copyright.mac.2010.Chelzcoentertaiment™

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar