Minggu, 05 Juni 2011

Today is the great day ! (≧◡≦)  

"For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love
I'll be a witness in the silences
when words are not enough
With every breath I take
I will give thanks to ✝ GOD   above
For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love..."
(Wynona Judd - Testify to God's Love)


Good morning Everybody... !  (≧◡≦)   I feel soo better this morning ! i dunno why, exactly ! hahahaa... but i wanna dancing , singing , laughing to feel my breath in the air... ! JESUS make it better, surely !

contoh foto :

hehehe... selalu baru setiap pagi, Mujizat-Nyaa...  (✿◠‿◠).


I love you all. Especially ; My FATHER in heaven, my parents, my broth and sist, my Bestie! they're butterfly in my stomach ! >> The Doctors Community << and Puspita, Tommy ! hhmm... the last but not the least, for Him... hahaha... someone! <(^,^)> 


emuaaaaahh ! JESUS BLESS US ALWAYS !!!  (≧◡≦)  

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar